What is Divergent Dental?
Divergent Dental is a reporting tool that comes delivered to you. There’s no fancy login, dressed-up dashboard, or so many page widgets and graphs you don’t even know where to start. Divergent Dental brings to you the practice metrics you need to see, right to your email inbox. That’s right- no new passwords to remember, just simplified reports with the data you need on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. We won’t ever try to upsell you, because there’s nothing else to sell. We work on a month-to-month basis with all of our customers to provide practice metrics that matter in a concise and easy-to-read reports, everyday.
What Dentists Are Saying:
Divergent will help you analyze and grow your dental practice by providing the right amount of data in easy to read reports. We don’t want to drown you in a sea of data, that can cause analysis-paralysis. We want to provide you the most relevant, timely data in an easy to understand format.
As a mirror, your data reveals more clearly who you really are. If you see things in your data that you don’t like the good news is you can make intelligent changes based on the data. As a road map, your data shows you which direction you need to go to improve your practice.
- Morning Huddle – Start your day with a detailed report outlining today’s activities and to-do list.
- Daily Dashboard – Daily summary of important financial and practice metrics to help you close out your work-day.
- Weekly Recap – A quick at-a-glance recap of important weekly metrics.
- Recall List – Easy to use recall list of patients to contact
- Unscheduled Treatment Plan List – Easy to use list of unscheduled patients with outstanding treatment plans
- Monthly Charts – Detailed Month over Month & Year over Year report card of the overall health of the practice.
- Attrition List – Take action on the patients who have left without a future scheduled appointment.
- No Long-term contract
- Price Lock Guarantee*
*Price lock applies as long as client remains active.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
How do you protect my data?
What about Protected Health Information in reports?
Is my software supported?
What is your refund policy?
Still have questions?If we didn’t answer all of your questions or you would like more information, feel free to contact us anytime.